Monday, June 2, 2014

"Two Kinds of People"

There are two types of people; those who see the goal and those who see the things preventing them from reaching their goal. I have realized that in the past I have surrounded myself with too many people who see the things preventing them from reaching their goals and not enough people actually working to reach their goals. It's these negative people who always give criticism but never seem to do any work themselves that would be subject to any criticism. As well all know; if you aren't criticized, then you're not doing anything worth talking about. Without vulnerability, you will never open up yourself to grow. I need people around me who look forward to growing themselves, with a passion for change, but most importantly people who see themselves as leaders, not followers. I'm interested in accomplishing that. 


-Marco Adrian Ortiz